Vacuum Priming Systems
Every LYNN Priming System is designed to insure years of reliable, low maintenance for trouble free service.
Pre-Engineered and Custom
LYNN offers a complete line of high quality vacuum priming system designs.
Standard models included:
- Pre-Engineered line of Simplex and Duplex priming systems for Automatic Priming of multiple pumps
- On-Demand priming systems for single pump priming applications.
All LYNN systems can be customized to meet any specific application requirement.
When project specified systems are required, LYNN excels at providing full compliance in system design and construction. Specification assistance during the design stage assures your client will receive the most appropriate and economical solution for their needs.
Learn more about LYNN Vacuum Priming Systems for:
Priming System Options
LYNN offers accessories and optional features which enhance the performance, protection and operational control for any system.
- WatchTower™Automatic Purge Control
- WatchDog™Automatic Vacuum Tank Drain
- WhiteKnight™ Floating Ball Liquid Isolation Valve-patent pending
- Priming Valve Assemblies
- Special Application Construction
- Vacuum Priming System Type
- Vacuum Pump Type
- Water Traps
End Liquid Carryover from Destroying Your Vacuum Pump
WhiteKnight™ Floating Ball Liquid Isolation Valve-patent pending
- No more unreliable expensive water traps
- No more high maintenance ineffective equipment
- No more frequent visual inspections to prevent loss of prime
Connecting WhiteKnight™ inline with your process equipment will automatically isolate your vacuum pump from fluid carryover. Unlike water traps which still allow carryover and require monitoring, the WhiteKnight™ offers complete protection and can be setup for continuous unattended service.
LYNN Adds Process Vacuum Systems To Their Product Line
LYNN Process Vacuum Systems are automatically pressure controlled through the combination of a pressure transmitter and a PLC that can be programmed for optimum application efficiency.
Featuring oil-lubricated rotary vane vacuum pumps, typical uses include molding, packaging, printing, laboratory applications, food processing, laminating, PCB manufacturing and more. Read more about LYNN Process Vacuum System.