The Ultimate Protection Against Pump System Shut-Down
LYNN’s WatchDog™ Automatic Vacuum Tank Drain ensures uninterrupted system operation for remote installations and when equipment can’t be monitored on a regular daily basis.
- Installs easily into new or existing vacuum systems
- Ideal for unmanned or remote installations
- Excellent reliability
- Industrial quality components
- Eliminates trapped air
- Operates without interrupting the vacuum process
- Protects against vacuum system shut-down
- Alternate wetted parts construction available.
Read more about LYNN’s WatchDog™ Automatic Vacuum Tank Drain
End Liquid Carryover from Destroying Your Vacuum Pump
- No more unreliable expensive water traps
- No more high maintenance ineffective equipment
- No more frequent visual inspections to prevent loss of prime
Connecting WhiteKnight™ inline with your process equipment will automatically isolate your vacuum pump from fluid carryover. Unlike water traps which still allow carryover and require monitoring, the WhiteKnight™ offers complete protection and can be setup for continuous unattended service.
LYNN Adds Process Vacuum Systems To Their Product Line
LYNN Process Vacuum Systems are automatically pressure controlled through the combination of a pressure transmitter and a PLC that can be programmed for optimum application efficiency.
Featuring oil-lubricated rotary vane vacuum pumps, typical uses include molding, packaging, printing, laboratory applications, food processing, laminating, PCB manufacturing and more. Read more about LYNN Process Vacuum System.