END LIQUID CARRYOVER FROM DESTROYING YOUR VACUUM PUMP
Industries utilizing vacuum pumps have long been plagued by failure of equipment meant to protect vacuum pumps from liquid carryover.
Flooding of vacuum pumps can cause severe and complete damage. See through liquid separators, also know as water traps have often been employed as a common method of protection. We have found and have heard from field representatives this technology is inadequate for the purpose of isolating vacuum pumps from liquids
LYNN’s experts are on it. Evaluation of methods for isolating vacuum pumps from harmful liquid has led to the conceptualization and creation of the WhiteKnight™-patent pending.
- 100% Reliable-eliminates the risk of liquid carryover in laminar, turbulet and transitional liquid flow states.
- Chemically compatible materials of construction for use with most liquids
- NFS 61 compliant materials
- Provides visual indication to verify prime
- Optional add-on features enhance maintenance and performance
- Easy installation and simple maintenance
- Durable industrial grade components will endure for years
Connecting WhiteKnight™ inline with your process equipment will automatically isolate your vacuum pump from fluid carryover. A clear PVC body providesvisual indication of rising liquid, and a ball float provides fail safe, leak tight protection.
Unlike water traps which still allow carryover and require monitoring, the WhiteKnight™ offers complete protection and can be setup for continuous unattended service.
- Vacuum Pump Protection
- Irrigation Pump Priming and Protection
Optional Equipment Available:
The WhiteKnight™ may be provided with optional add-on features to enhance maintenance and performance.
- Automatic Drain Kit
- Manual Drain Kit
- High Fluid Level Switch Kit
- Vent Kit
Put WhiteKnight™ in your corner for Reliable vacuum pump protection. Check out our WhiteKnight™video!