Centrifugal pump applications:
- LYNN Vacuum Priming Systems generate a vacuum on the suction side piping forcing the source water up into the pipe and pump, allowing the pump to start without delay while maximizing the pumps capacity through continuous removal of entrained air.
Vertical turbine applications:
- Discharge piping frequently incorporates a small siphon leg. With high flow low head pumps, a LYNN Vacuum Priming System can provide substantial savings in required hp by eliminating the siphon head from the pump’s duty.
- Priming systems eliminate the need for unreliable and expensive foot valves
- Significant cost savings, especially when used in multiple
- Ease of maintenance over submersible pumps
- Less initial cost than dry wells
- Energy savings
LYNN STANDARD DESIGN FEATURES
•ASME coded & CRN registered vacuum tanks
•Vacuum tank level sight gauge
•Sentinel™ Fail Safe High Level Shut-Down
•System vent & drain valves
•Vacuum pump in-line filters & check valves
•Vacuum pump & process isolation valves
•Valved vacuum pump oil drain lines
•Pump vibration isolators
•Liquid filled vacuum gauge w/ gauge valve
•UL 508a, Nema 4/12 control panel
•Alarm dry contacts for remote annunciation
•Automatic lead/lag alternating operation
•Minimum run timers for frequent start protection
•304/304L SS pipe & fittings
LYNN offers accessories and features enhancing the performance, protection and operational control for any system.
•WatchTower™Automatic Purge Control (Standard on LYNN specified Automatic Rotary Vane systems.)
•Sentinel™ Fail Safe High Fluid Level Shut Down (Standard on all LYNN municipal systems.)
•WhiteKnight™ Floating Ball Liquid Isolation Valve (Standard on LYNN On-Demand Systems)
•Special Application Construction
•Programmable Logic Controller
SELECTION & SIZING
Whether your needs involve a single pump application or
a large pumping plant, LYNN can expertly assist you with the selection and size of a system for your specific application.
When project specified systems are required; LYNN excels at providing full compliance in system design and construction.
Each system is manufactured under our Quality Management System meeting the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2008, and furnished with a Factory Acceptance Test report.
LYNN offers a comprehensive range of support capabilities from application analysis and project specification assistance through commissioning and training.